This premium long sleeve shirt depicts a painting of a historical carnival in the 1600s. In those days a carnival represented a christian festive season in which there were entertaining acts, parades and elements of a circus. In neon orange print on the front of the shirt it says Stack Cash Own Equity and on the back of the shirt SCOE is printed in neon orange letters as well as the number 0 in a jersey style. O represents the freedom from the limitations that the world tries to bestow upon us, and it also represents wholeness and eternal flow.This premium long sleeve t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite layer. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a recommended product
- Brand: S.C.O.E Apparel
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95%/5% viscose. charcoal gray is 80% cotton/20% polyester. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (heavyweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-3XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||27.48 in||17.99 in||24.49 in|
|M||28.98 in||20.00 in||25.47 in|
|L||30.00 in||21.97 in||26.50 in|
|XL||30.98 in||23.46 in||26.97 in|
|2XL||31.50 in||25.00 in||26.50 in|
|3XL||31.97 in||27.48 in||27.99 in|